Welcome to Tea and Talk!

Welcome to the Emerich family blog! A place where you can keep up with the daily happenings in our little corner of the world. I would love to share pictures, recipes, craft ideas, and anything else that I think is worth sharing...so grab a cup of tea (or coffee/cocoa/whatever makes you smile) and sit and talk with me a while! Thanks for visiting and come back often!







Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Emerich family update

Hello all!  I hope this message finds everyone doing well.  Here is just a summary of what everyone in our family has been up to.
  Kyle has finished the first half of his school and is an official licensed funeral director in NC!  He is working hard to finish the second half of his school which would add the embalming licensure to his current license.  Mommy and Landon are so very proud of him and all his hard work and determination.  Linds is working two night shifts a week in the local hospital's women's center, mostly in the special care nursery but occasionally with the mommies-to-be.  While it is tough staying up the next day after working all night, it is nice to have such a rewarding job to go to.  Landon is 14 months old now and into EVERYTHING!  He is so smart and happy, and he brings us so much joy!  Samson is learning to like his new little brother, I even catch the two of them playing when I'm not looking. :)  We are in full Christmas swing here and cannot wait to see what the new year brings us. I hope to hear back from all of you and find out what your families have been up to!  Much love and God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lindsay - it will be fun to have another avenue to hear what is up with you, Kyle and Landon. I promise to check in regularly Christmas shopping is almost done, baking tomorrow and hope to have presents in the mail early next week. Take care - love you lots. Aunt Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you have started a blog! I look forward to keeping up with it!

    ReplyDelete